- Its DAG based so no problems with scalability (just like IOTA but for Humans ;), fast transactions
- No mining so future proof, environmentally friendly
- Easy to create your own tokens/assets/sub currencies that are managable from the same wallet, I can imagine that it could be helpful for Humanic ecosystem
- In chat transactions probably could be ported to Humaniq wallet
- Easy to create smart contracts without coding skills
- Allows to add 3 party oracles that can unlock contracts etc.
Probably a lot more…, also its quite heavy tested during their distribution system, working product, not an ICO
Why Ethereum is a con: in short it lacks most of the above (mainly scalability, transaction time. POS, POW are already ball and chain not to mention future) or its implementation is not as good as above
This is just my opinion just thought that it can be a fit for Humaniq needs.
Both projects seem to have ‘fair’ and ‘human to human real life value exchange usage’ as their aim.